Introduction of Yin-Yang Mirror System
- You can obtain certain abilities with Eight Trigrams and Taegeuk activated by Yin-Yang Mirror.
- Each of the Eight Trigrams gives you special abilities when wearing Yin-Yang Mirror.
- Set effect of Eight Trigrams is activated by Yin-Yang Mirror item and applied to your character only when wearing Yin-Yang Mirror. (Refer to Effect Activation Requirement)
- Additional effect is obtainable by Trigram Absorption.
- – Yin-Yang Mirror and Trigram are divided into Novice, Apprentice and Senior grades.
Effect Activation Requirement
– Yin-Yang Mirror System is available only when wearing items are in grade order as below.
Yin-Yang Mirror grade ≥ Taegeuk grade ≥ Trigram grade
(Wearing and Activation are unavailable in reverse)
Novice Yin-Yang Mirror + Novice Taegeuk + Apprentice Trigram = Activation Available
Apprentice Yin-Yang Mirror + Novice Taegeuk + Novice Trigram = Activation Unavailable
1) Yin-Yang Mirror : It’s essential precondition for activation of this system. (You can wear it when all Eight Trigrams are worn.)
2) Trigram (8 kinds) : Each Trigram has its own slot and different ability. (Refer to Trigram menu for details)
3) Taegeuk : It can be worn only when wearing all of Eight Trigrams.
4) Trigram Absorption : Trigram Absorption is possible using this button. (Refer to Taegeuk menu for details)